COVID 19 Policies:
- We are working with a lock door policy as space is limited we are only able to allow a minimal amount of customers in the office at once. Please expect delays when arriving at the clinic as we navigate through this new state of normal. We will try out best to get you in ASAP but at times things can become behind with appointments, emergency and pick ups.
- Please call ahead for pet food, supplies and medication refills help reduce added stress and delays.
- To help combat the spread of COVID-19 we have reduced the number of appointments we are able to see in a day to provide time to clean & sanitize between patients. Please book early as spaces are limited.
- As of December 26th all pick ups will be via curbside only- You must call in advance for all food, scripts and front shelve items. We will be unable accept walk in orders. We will require 24 hours notice for all pick ups. We are open for services that are necessary for the immediate health and welfare of the animal only.
As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to assure you that all of us at Faraday Animal Hospital are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe. We will be supporting the public health recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Clients who have appointments:
- We request that there is only one person accompanying per pet/patient.
- Please wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and let our reception know where you are parked.
- We will let you know when the doctor is ready for you and your pet.
- We will not be taking on any new clients at this time.
Our doors are locked, but we are open. We REQUEST that you call 613-332-1334 when you have arrived for your appointment or order pick ups, if your unable to call please knock on the door.
We would like to remind our valued customers that we are available in office, by phone and email for inquires.
Please note we do not take medication refiles, appointment request or provide estimates via email if you require either of these please contact the office direct.
In an attempt to make things easier and faster for our clients we ask that if you are able to pick up items ordered Monday to Friday between 12-4pm. We do understand that this is not always possible please note that you can always pick up at any point during our business hours but please be patient with us as we work through our appointments and picks ups.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for your understanding!
When you are looking for a veterinary clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Faraday Animal Hospital in Bancroft, Ontario have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, efficient and environmentally friendly. Call 613-332-1334 to schedule an appointment.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam with advise on oral health, we will check the health of your pet from head to tail.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It's best to keep a journal of your pet's health throughout his or her life, including behavioural shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our veterinarian can work with the information you have.
In some circumstances, the Doctor may need refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in different areas.